Friday, February 25, 2011

Day 23 – Something that makes you feel better, in great detail

Well. I am already in a writing mood, and I tenuously have control of my life at the moment, so I felt like I should take advantage of it and BLOG. Because I will never ever get this meme done, I am sure of it, now.

One thing that really makes my day is when I find money from the winter before in random coat pockets. Sometimes I stick a twenty in there, just so I can make the future me surprised and happy. It didn't happen to me today, but a friend who owed me money gave me some cash and it was pretty much the same thing.

In other news, I really really really do not like the snow. When I grow up, I am going to live somewhere without the snow. Really, I don't think it will negatively impact my life without the white crap on the ground. Probably it'll even help my coordination and lessen the injuries I seem to sustain every winter.

Today as I was walking to class, just as I was starting to enjoy how pretty the snow was on the trees, I was plopped on the head by a mound of snow from the tree I was currently walking under. Scowling upward,  I continued walking only to be met with a face full. Anytime I want to make peace with the stupid stuff it goes and does things like that to me. As I continued onward, I noticed people were walking and just missing the random and unceremonious heaps of snow. But seriously every time I passed under a tree, I got hit. So if you were walking around the JSB/Eyring Center quad area around noon today, and you noticed a girl glaring at the world, that is why.

Also, as if I didn't already have a problem with my balance, my heel decided today would fully be a good day to test me and broke. Okay, it might have been my fault, since I was the one who as trying to rock and balance on my heels while talking to a receptionist at my office. But still. I ended up walking lopsidly to the costume shop for some super glue assistance, only to be disappointed by the stuff for the first time in my life. I was shocked because I have definitely glued my fingers together, my arm to the table, gross (and seemingly real foliage) diorama scenery to my hands, etc.etc.

When I walked home from school today, I had buttoned my ipod headphones in my pants on accident after an unfortunately timed bathroom visit (more on that in a second). Combined with me walking rather unbalanced, I probably didn't look like a stable person. Oh well. It's kind of just one of those days.

I recently invested in this :

 I have only been the owner of this lovely water bottle for less than 24 hours (ironically was purchased at 24 Hour Fitness hahahah), and I am pretty sure it's  the best investment I have ever made. Although I have consistently had to visit Mrs. Murphy every hour, on the hour, I feel like it is far better to die from over-waterage than dehydration. The only bad thing is that it is virtually impossible to suck this baby up when one is running. I would compare it to a particularly stubborn loogie/snot that won't come out from the back of your throat.

No comments:

Post a Comment