Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Day 15 – Your dreams, in great detail

Hello world. It has been a long time since I have immersed myself in the blog world. I am currently knee deep in homework, so I am gladly welcoming any escape at this point.

My dreams include this fabulous car:

I will drive it along the Pacific Highway or whatever it is called and everything will be good. Also, it would be great to have a significant (preferably handsome) other in the next seat.

I plan on having kids as cute as this little girl right here:


One of my other dreams include BEING OUT OF MY ITALIAN CLASS. I've had four four semesters of Italian and now that is finally here, I am quickly losing steam. Love the culture, love the people I've endured said semesters with, but I am excited to finally sell my Italian books. 

But mostly, my dream is that I will be happy in the future. I mean, I am now, but I hope it'll get better. I've got a week left of being a teenager and I decided the year of 20 is going to be one of the best years of my life.

Yesterday, I had been walking around in high heels all day long, from 8-5, and as I was hobbling slowly home, I recognized a green Jetta similar to the one a friend of mine drives at the school parking lot. I was seriously considering pranking the car, although I wasn't sure if it was actually her car. As I was contemplating, I noticed a runner jogging towards me. In an attempt to be out of the way, I veered to the right, while simultaneously looking behind my shoulder at the green car. Totally biffed it. As in my ankles completely gave out and I was on the ground, just as surprised as the approaching runner. Luckily, it was grass, but I can't believe I didn't break anything. Even though I was listening to my iPod at the time, I am pretty sure that the runner laughed. In fact, he had an expression of mirth threatening to overwhelm him. I'm glad I made his day.

No comments:

Post a Comment