Monday, January 3, 2011

Day 16 – Your first kiss, in great detail

Wouldn't you like to know.
In random conversation one day, a friend mentioned something I had written in my blog, and it kinda freaked me out because it means people read this, despite the lack of comments. So yeah. Definitely not kissing and telling on this one.

In other news, Happy New Year! I wish I had a more exciting decade, but alas, I have just emerged from my teens with no real valuable insights on life. Except that it is very important to step heel first when walking around in wintry conditions. Observe:




Yep. That's an arm brace. I sprained my wrist. Tripping.

This year, I have only one resolution in the hopes of actually achieving it beyond Feb 1. I am going to learn how to say No this year. And I don't mean to drugs. I have this tendency to commit to more than I am able to do, thus disappointing myself and others. It helps that it is also on the bucket list. I always try and justify in my mind that I am doing things to be nice, but at the point where it gets to be a burden, I think I miss the point of service.

What are your resolutions?

No comments:

Post a Comment