Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Day 14 – What you wore today, in great detail

Today I am wearing on of my favorite outfits. We are doing pseudo job interviews in my business writing class, so it worked out quite well.  I am wearing my white "pirate" blouse from Ann Taylor (really, there are ruffles. I like it a lot. Although, if I am having a bad day, I sometimes feel like this guy: 

...especially when the wind blows in the wrong direction.) I have a cute black sweater thing because my blouse is sleeveless, but it is not enough to protect me from the stupid wind chill that seems to be more and more prevalent these days.  I brought along my black dress jacket, which I will probably have to drag along all day until it actually gets cold later tonight. I bought a pair of brown/gray (still not sure what color...) dress pants that I like, particularly because they are already ironed. Also, they work for when you need to tuck in your blouse. Sadly, I already dropped an overly ripe banana piece on them. I am not really sure at this point if it will stop me from wearing them at least once more this week. I also have on my favorite red sling-back shoes, which I really like because they are not heels.

In other news, I started my media diary yesterday. I was floored when I realized I consumed THIRTEEN hours of media in a day. I had guessed 30 hours in five days. I am going to burn through that much in like two days. It also freaks me out how much music I listen to. Often times, it is simultaneously done while I am doing other things. 

The other day, I noticed about five students in my various class (who are also my age) use hearing aids. It really scared me. It occurred to me that youth doesn't make you as impervious to ailments as I thought. On the bright side, the "aids" aren't nearly as noticeable as they once were.

No comments:

Post a Comment