Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Day 27 – Your favorite place, in great detail. Destop Mess.

(Disclaimer: So maybe this 30 day meme is taking a year to complete. I would prefer not to commennnnt...)

For the last two years, I have been pretty anal about being clean. My side of the room would always be spotless, I had no tolerance for dirty dishes, and I was so organized with life, I would carefully file my computer documents in folders according to semester, and then subject. It was madness, madness, madness, I say. I am glad to report that I have loosened up a little bit. Here is what my desktop and document folder now looks like:


Documents in disarray, no organization, whatsoever. And for some reason, I haven't the slightest desire to right it. I like, even revel in the mess. Which brings me to my favorite place. Realistically, my favorite place is my room. I like to study here (although how well that turns out is always a surprise). I have nice carpet, it overlooks this pretty courtyard/trees and  as self-conceited as it sounds, I especially like the way it is decorated.


If money were not an issue, Italia would be my choice of residence. Especially Tuscano! (Okay, maybe all that Italian did rub off on me...). I mean, how can you say no to this: 



I mean look at this place: it looks like the place Ariel got dropped off at! 
It has the sea, rolling country side, and most importantly, really great food. Lately I have been a serious connoisseur of food, resulting in many burned fingers and (one) perpetually burned tongue. I have grown quite fond of cheese, and I'm also pretty sure Italia is the place to go for that. Here's to hoping my future husband is rich and willing to take me! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment