Sunday, September 19, 2010

Bucket List

I started this a while back, and have been able to cross a few off my list.

1. Witness a news-breaking event first hand - I was lucky enough to see President Obama's inauguration in January 2009. It also counted as my senior trip. Awesome experience with many memories and pictures
2. Put my phone number on a dollar bill - April 2010 - I did this and I later received a text from another girl. Probably hoping it would be some handsome stranger. Which was my intention. Shrug
3. Spontaneously go on a road trip - June 2010 - School had just ended and I went with my buddies Erica and Tanner to Zion's National Park. It was really sweet. Mostly because it was unplanned.
4. Donate blood - July 2010 - I chatted nervously and uncontrollable throughout the duration, but I did it, and I plan on going back
5. Forgive someone, even if it wasn't my fault - August 2010 - Sometimes, I will admit that I don't do a good parking job, but I have to admit that I think the nasty note I found on my car was completely unwarranted. Regardless, I let it go and I know it didn't hurt me any that day
6. Go to Europe
7. Pretend to work at a store, whilst shopping
8. Graduate college with a degree
9. Go skinny dipping. Preferably in the Loch Ness Monster Lake
10. Own (or at least drive) a very fast car... Audi Coupe, BMW M3
11. Meet an artist and have a substantial conversation
12. See a movie premiere
13. Stay up for 24 hours
14. Go sky-diving
15. Go to SNL live
16. Do karaoke in public
17. Visit Jerusalem
18. See all 50 States in the U.S.
19. Learn French
20. See the Oprah Winfrey show live
21. Eat real Italian gelato
22. Write something that gets published
23. Take a picture atop the Eiffel Tower
24. Eat a fried Twinkie
25. Go on the highest roller coaster in the U.S., and later, the world
26. Visit the place where the Titanic sunk
27. Ride a horse in the wilderness
28. Go stargazing atop a roof
29. Own an original first print copy of a book
30. Get a consecutive 4.0
31. Read B and N Classic List - I recently found out that this is a 200 book list :/
32. See IMDB's top 250 movies
33. Watch the sunrise after staying up all night long
34. Have a lifechanging conversation with a complete stranger
35. Change someone's life for the better
36. Do a big, anonymous favor
37. Finish an unbearably boring book
38. See Venice before it sinks
39. Run a marathon
40. Complete a Rubik's cube (and remember how)
41. Learn how to dance. Haha
42. Get into Grad School and/or Law School
43. Go on a mission
44. Randomly take a vacation on the next flight (a la Yes Man)
45. Learn how to Salsa and Belly Dance. Aye Carumba!
46. Witness a solar eclipse
47. Go to Mardi Gras in New Orleans
48. See the Mona Lisa
49. See Michelangelo's David and Sistine Chapel
50. Visit an active volcano
51. Kiss a guy in the rain
52. Go to the Oscars
53. Be a contestant on a game show
54. Go on a blind date at that blind restaurant
55. Raft through the Grand Canyon
56. Earn 1,000,000 travel miles
57. Set foot on each of the seven continents
58. Ride an animal bigger than a horse
59. Live like a local for a month
60. Dive with a whale shark
61. Climb one of the world's Seven Summits
62. Learn how to surf
63. Photograph an endangered species
64. Attend the Olympics (outside of the U.S.)
65. Bike the Pacific Coast Highway
66. See Italy
67. Save a life
68. Live in Australia (and be a bum for a week, while I'm at it)
69. Catch a taxi
70. Live in a high rise condo with an amazing view
71. Jump off a cliff into an exotic body of water.
72. Fall in love
73. Drive the Great Ocean Road in Australia
74. Make a perfect omlet
75. Drive from coast to coast in America
76. Scuba dive
77. Learn how to play a song on the guitar
78. Take a distant relative I don't know well out to lunch.
79. Go on a technology fast for a week.
80. Sell everything I don't need. Once.
81. Play chess until I beat someone I shouldn't, then quit forever.
82. Give up a seat in New York public transportation
83. Play cards in an elevator for a few hours
84. Eat a six course meal that I prepared
85. Master the art of French Cooking
86. Overeat for a week in Italy
87. Give a panhandler all my money
88. Sleep outside for a week
89. Touch a kangaroo
90. Learn to juggle
91. Learn not to say yes when I really mean no.
92. Attend one really huge rock concert
93. Send a message in a bottle
94. Go to the Carnival in Venice
95. See the Seven Wonders of the World
96. Sing all the words to "One Week" by Bare Naked Ladies by heart
97. Eat escargot. In France. Without gagging.
98. Do the 365 day photography project
99. Read all seven Harry Potter books cover to cover with no interruptions
100. Go on an African Safari
101. See Celine Dion in concert

No comments:

Post a Comment