Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Day 04 – What you ate today, in great detail

I have actually been looking forward to this blog post all day long. And I have even eaten things today that are blog worthy. Which, for the record, is completely abnormal. I am even writing this despite a severe impediment to my left hand, which I sustained tonight after totally biffing it on solid ground. That's another thing. I am disabling clumsy. I have hurt myself on numerous occasions by merely tripping. Often times, over nothing. It is so frustrating. If anyone out there has an idea on how to overcome this, I am allllll ears.

Anyways. I ate an apple for breakfast, and then I came home for lunch and made myself a shrimp salad with a balsamic vinaigrette, cherry tomatoes, with a little cheese. Also, I had a half a bowl of shrimp with cocktail sauce (which, by the way, is really acidic, in a nice, uncomfortable way. Or is it just me?) I snacked on the last bit of my trailmix at work. And this was a one lb bag. Trailmix has saved my life and stomach more than once. Also, there were peaches at work, which is weird, since I work in an office. I had three of them. And they were delicious. For dinner, I grilled a steak that had been marinating and created a pretty good fajita with green peppers, onions and cheese. (Is the meat supposed to be sweeter or more savory for fajitas?) I was impressed with myself. Normally I do not cook this much. Later, while I was watching Glee (one of two shows I follow. The other is Grey's Anatomy. It comes out this Thursday), I ate grapes which were allegedly two weeks old. Then, I impressed myself further by participating in the second ward activity in two days and ate ice cream at the Relief Society social. It was cookie and cream and a scoop of chocolate with a rather coagulated hot chocolate fudge sauce.

I probably had wayyyy too many calories today, but I enjoyed it. I'm going to work out tomorrow and it will be all good. One time, I read about this 100 year old man who said he wished he had eaten more chocolate. I am not going to be one of those regretful old ladies who wished they enjoyed food more. Because I won't. And I'll work hard to make sure I'm not fat either.

No comments:

Post a Comment