Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day 21 – A moment, in great detail

As I was getting comfortable on the couch, I noticed a ton of crusty crap on the back thigh of my pajamas. The worst part is that it doesn't even smell familiar. I guess it doesn't really matter since no one really sees the back of  my PJs anyway, but I'm still semi-grossed out. I have no idea where I've been sitting.

Okay, my moment.

So the other day, I had to change my civilian shirt to my student council shirt, because It Is Required for class. Since I am pretty good at finding secluded bathrooms (I have a problem doing my business when other people can witness it. More about that later) I figured I would be okay to change in the area immediately outside of the stalls, but still within the realms of the bathroom. As I was changing, the thought that randomly appeared in my head was that I wouldn't even be surprised if someone walked through the door I was facing. And sure enough, some lady, probably a professor, did.

Another weird moment.

As I was slicing up a delicious pineapple from more than a week ago, tonight, the only thing I could think about was the Spongebob Squarepants theme song.

The Bathroom Thing

I'm sorry I keep fixating on this. I feel like it is going to come back and haunt me. So I have this thing. And probably I'm the only one, but I get extreme stage fright whenever I have to do my business in a public restroom. I hold it at all costs. It got so bad when I was a freshmen, that I would wait until the entire apartment was either vacated or unconscious to do my thing. Anyway. I prefer empty many-stalled bathrooms, if I am about to explode. I can't handle the one-sie bathroom. Going in, they and I would know what I did in there, and it's horrible. I can't even bear to make eye contact. Bottom line: I am an expert at knowing when and where the empty bathrooms are on campus.

No comments:

Post a Comment