Thursday, October 7, 2010

Day 10 – What you wore today, in great detail

I'm writing two posts today for reasons that are three fold.  First, I have a test I need to take in the next three hours and I am blissfully procrastinating that hour of truth. Second, I am far behind in this 30-day meme, which at the rate I'm going is going to take two months instead of one. Third, I have two cavities, which I am very depressed about. Last year, I won the drawing for no-cavities. I guess you need to be consistent with the flossing thing. Which makes sense. For years, it kind of felt like I won the lottery when I didn't get cavities, because I never did anything different. No worries, my crazy dental hygienist set me straight. P.S. I brush two/three times a day if you're concerned about my hygiene habits. I'm not totally disgusting. I am worried I will become a social pariah after that admission though... 

Today I am wearing a white tank top with my favorite pink sweater. It is the same sweater that now features crumpled up flowers because I put it in the dryer due to my lazy nature when it  comes to laundry. I am also wearing pin-strip black pants. It is the first time I have worn pants in months. I normally wear skirts, which I much rather prefer, but the weather is forcing me to adapt. My pants are also un-ironed, much to my mom's dismay. Honestly, I don't see the point. 

Currently, I am in my comfortable moccasins I bought for $7 at Shoe Carnival because of that cool buy one get one 1/2 off sale. I love that sale. My shoes have this cute pink leather bow on the toes, but I made the mistake of untying it one time. Needless to say, they were not the normal tie because they frequently come untied and often at the most inconvenient time. Like when I am walking up the giant Incan stairs to school, and trip because I have to concentrate really hard on my feet when I walk to prevent said things from happening. Later I will have to change  into my high heels for work, which hurt a lot, even though they were quite comfortable in the store. When I shop for shoes, it is an ordeal in it of itself. I spend an average of 2.5 hours and end up with one pair of shoes. I have a rigorous test in making sure that the shoe is comfortable and that I can walk around in a power strut. Unfortunately, I didn't take into account the damage my knees would suffer from such high shoes. Oh well. The things one does for height beauty. 


No comments:

Post a Comment