Monday, October 18, 2010

Profoundity

This week, I have discovered many things about myself. For one, I am 98% positive that I am lactose intolerant. But that is not going to come between me and my boyfriends Ben and Jerry. I promise that this is not a moment of hypochondriac. It is true. WebMD even backed me up.

Secondly, I can run a triathlon. And maybe the distances were 1.8 miles running, 6.7 miles biking and 200 yards swimming, but it is still a triathlon. Next week I am going to run a 5k, bike 10 miles and swim 500 yards. One of these days, I daresay I will even do the Ironman. Or maybe just a marathon. Regardless. It is on my bucket list, so it will happen one day.

Thirdly, I enjoy writing papers, I think. One of my professors recently wrote at the bottom of my (perfect score, I may add) paper that I must a) really have enjoyed the video I had to analyze or b) really enjoy writing papers. I certainly didn't enjoy the video, so it must be the latter.

I was going to write the next meme, but I have an outfit picked out tomorrow that I want to share, so I am saving it for then.

No comments:

Post a Comment