Monday, October 18, 2010

Day 13 – This week, in great detail

EDIT: I wrote this nearly a week ago, but there is no way I am going back to think about the week... again. So this is what you get. I thought I would finish it, but midterms and school are getting in the way. So Friday and Saturday... leave it to your imagination. I went out on a hot date. (Bahaha.)

Seeing as today is Wednesday, it feels very odd to be writing about the last week. I'm pretty sure my mind resets after every weekend, because I don't really remember what happened last week. Other than that, I have a brilliant  memory.

Tuesday. I had the intent of writing in this blog, but I somehow never got to it. I went to school and work from 9-5, and then vegged out on the Internet for two hours (for the record, they were all helpful photography...things). Next week, I need to do a media log of all media I come into contact with. Perhaps I will post it here. I'm sure it will be ridiculous. I also went grocery shopping because the only thing I had in my fridge was an onion.  I spent an inordinate amount of money, but I guess that is what happens when one doesn't grocery shop for a month. I mostly spend the last two weeks on free coupons, discounts and free food. It really is amazing how much I can eat without spending a dime. I call it resourcefulness. My friend Margarita came over and we exchanged music, which was ironically the topic of my Communications lecture that morning. We ate healthy food.

Monday. School and work from 10-7. Missed out on FHE because everyone left at 6:30, although it was worth it because it was Bro Bott's Mission Prep class. Contemplated going on a mission again. Currently undecided. After briefly coming home, I went back to school to study at the library for a few hours. Fell into an exhausted heap promptly after coming back home at 11pm.

Sunday. Woke up in my bed at my parent's house, disoriented. Decided I wanted to go to my church which started at 1, instead of my family's meeting at 9. Drove back down to my apartment. Got dragged by my friend Jen to go on a drive up a canyon, where I became very car sick. I think it brings back traumatic flashbacks from when my family got lost in the Black Hills in South Dakota for three hours vainly looking for the site of Custer's Last Stand. Little did we know, the entire forest was the site. I was so angry.



However, it was beautiful weather and great lighting for a few pictures. I edited for an hour and then I went to a really good church meeting. After getting home, we had a break the fast meal which was delicious, mostly because of these amazing breadsticks and even more awe-inspiring cookies by my roommates. They had four sticks of butter in them, but it was worth it. I spent the next (I don't really want to admit the number) hours editing all my pictures in an attempt to declutter my inbox, which had just multiplied by eight because of my photoshoot from the day before. I'm still not done.

Saturday. I

Friday.

Thursday. This is the day I found out I had two cavities. It kind of put a damper on the rest of the day. It didn't help that both of my classes were cancelled on this day. However, instead of being productive, I mostly moped around, upset about my teeth. I took a test for my Comms test (which I passed with flying colors, by the way), and then I went to work. I meant to go to this homecoming event at school, but I decided to look for a date less than an hour before (I am a procrastinator extraordinaire), however it didn't end up mattering, because my car was having issues. I was shocked.



 Carl has never in my entire career of owning him (four years) had a problem. It wouldn't start and I started to panic because I had a wedding the next morning. I ended up knocking on a ton of doors in my complex to find someone who knew something about cars. By some miracle, it started again, but I was too scared to use it until I took it to a mechanic the next morning. In retrospect, it was kind of a no good, very bad day. But I didn't really realize it until now...

Wednesday. I don't really know what I did on this day. I probably went to school, work and studied in the library.

No comments:

Post a Comment